SHERPA – CHAINSAW TROUSERS, CLASS 1 TYPE A
The Sherpa trousers can rely on the high quality and good name of SIP Protection and this for an unbeatable price. They are made of a 4-way micro rip stretch fabric that is resistant and very comfortable to wear. In addition the trousers are remarkably light without being less protective. They don’t hamper you in any way so you can move freely while being fully protected. The waterproof Pezatec Aqua lower leg reinforcements and the anti-wicking system are an extra asset.
- Lightweight 4 – way stretch micro-rip outer fabric
- Coated and waterproof Pezatec reinforcements on the front of the trousers and below on the back of the trousers
- Fully stretchable crotch to increase free movement
- Anti-wicking reinforcement on top of the protection
- Zipped pockets
- Metal lace hook for fixing on the laces of your boots