HI-VIS EN ISO 20471 CLASS 2 CHAINSAW TROUSERS, CLASS 1 TYPE A
High visibility. An essential feature when you are working along or in the vicinity of a road. The 1SNS combines high visibility in accordance with EN ISO 20471 class 2 with the specific characteristics of the Progress range: comfort and durability. Wearing comfortable clothing increases your well-being and your productivity. That’s why we used the qualities of the Progress range (Armortex®Light, TeXXion, Teflon™…) for this pair of hi-vis trousers.
- Full stretch TeXXion HV fabric with water- & dirt repellentTeflon® finish
- Pre-formed full stretch Armortex® light reinforcements on the knees
- 3D material at the back avoiding the trousers to stick to your body
- Ventilation zippers at the back of the legs
- Weight reduction thanks to lightweight blocking material containing Dyneema® with Hydura anti-wicking strip preventing water penetration in the protective layer
- Metal lace hook for fixing on the laces of your boots