HEAVY DUTY WORKING GLOVES EN 388:2016 3 2 4 2
Feeding the chipper with thorny branches, hauling wet or dry wood or other heavy forestry tasks, the Heavy Duty working gloves are adapted for any job where robustness is of paramount importance. Note: these gloves are not to be used whilst handling a chainsaw as they are uniquely designed to resist heavy abrasion thanks to the Kevlar® reinforcement in the palm of the hand and fingers.
- Very high abrasion-, tear- and puncture resistant reinforcement in the palm and on the fingers
- Elastic cuff with artery protection
- Breathable polyamide/spandex insert on top of the hand for better dexterity
- Elastic cuff with touch and close fastener
- Upper in lively color for better visibility
- Strong aramid stitching